* HOW ARE YOU?
@ 2020-03-27 13:40 Andrew Ede
From: Andrew Ede @ 2020-03-27 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day.

My reason of contacting you is that I and my colleagues working in our
country’s National Petroleum Corporation want to buy any existing
modern crude oil refinery in any part of the world.

We are ready to buy any available land to build the Refinery or buy
the existing one anywhere outside Africa. We will make you our foreign
partner abroad with some percentage shareholding if you will be
interested to work with us on this project.

We have the sum of ($600 Million Dollars) Six Hundred Million Dollars
for this project.

Meanwhile, this amount of ($600 Million Dollars) will be accessible
through Foreign Contract Purchase Fund. We are going to clarify what
we meant by Foreign Contract Purchase Fund as soon as we hear from you
for better understanding and the way forward.

However, in case you are not capable to handle this project with us,
please kindly connect us to any capable person or company that would
handle the project with us in order to enable us proceed at once.

We hope to hear you in no distance time through this e-mail address
at: officework_progress@yahoo.com, for immediate communication and
more facts on how to go on.

With respect

Best Regards

Andrew Ede and Co,,

* HOW ARE YOU?
@ 2020-03-27 13:47 Andrew Ede
From: Andrew Ede @ 2020-03-27 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2020-03-27 13:39 Andrew Ede
From: Andrew Ede @ 2020-03-27 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2019-01-16 12:38 Mike Robert
From: Mike Robert @ 2019-01-16 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

My dear,

It's My Pleasure Writing To You Today, I Am Mike Robert By Name, I Am Working Here In A Bank In Accra Ghana. I Have A Proposition Involving The Sum Of $ 16 Million USD In Our Bank Invested By One Iraq Man Who Died Years Back, The Money Is Still In His Account Here, This Deal Will Be Of Mutual Benefit For Both Of Us. Should You Be Interested Kindly Get Back To Me Via This Email mk4robert04@gmail.com For Us To Proceed.

Kind Regards,
Mike Robert.

* How are you?
@ 2014-12-22 11:44 Josephine Kuku
From: Josephine Kuku @ 2014-12-22 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi Dear,

May peace be with you. I am Miss Josephine. Actually, We may not known in person but relationship can start like this!. Please, I'm sorry if I am embarrassing you by my gesture.

I really wish to be your friend, learn to know you and to have a place in your heart for an ideal relationship with us. I will be very happy if you contact me for my picture and more about me.
See you soon?
Thanks in advance and remain blessed!
Jossy

From: Josephine Kuku @ 2014-12-22 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i2c

@ 2014-09-22  1:20 Benjamin Siaka
From: Benjamin Siaka @ 2014-09-22  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-tegra-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Hello my Dear,

I will greatly appreciate my correspondence meets you in good health condition.

My name is Mr. Benjamin Siaka. I am seeking for your co-operation for investment partnership in your Country. I shall provide the FUND for the investment. When you acknowledged the receipt of this correspondence, thereafter I will give you the Full Details of my investment proposal.

I await your response in earliest.

My regards,
Mr. Benjamin Siaka.

From: Benjamin Siaka @ 2014-09-22  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

@ 2014-09-22  1:18 Benjamin Siaka

From: Benjamin Siaka @ 2014-09-22  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-man-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

@ 2014-09-22  1:17 Benjamin Siaka

From: Benjamin Siaka @ 2014-09-22  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kbuild

@ 2014-09-22  1:16 Benjamin Siaka

From: Benjamin Siaka @ 2014-09-22  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

@ 2014-09-22  1:15 Benjamin Siaka

From: Benjamin Siaka @ 2014-09-22  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

@ 2014-09-22  1:14 Benjamin Siaka

From: Benjamin Siaka @ 2014-09-22  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

@ 2014-09-22  1:13 Benjamin Siaka

From: Benjamin Siaka @ 2014-09-22  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2012-07-01 20:23 Masam Itakahashi
From: Masam Itakahashi @ 2012-07-01 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello,

How are you today, I am Ms masam.itakahashi, 29 years old writing from Home Center Kohnan, Koto Fukagawa (Tokyo) Japan.

I am interested in visiting your country for plan about relocate and investment project.

I will be need your help and assist in direct my project plan, please if you interested help me, send me E-mail:itakahashi_masam@yahoo.com.

I wait  read your reply.

Sincerely,

Ms. masam.itakahashi

E-mail:itakahashi_masam@yahoo.com.

* How are you?...
@ 2012-01-17 20:07 satimis
From: satimis @ 2012-01-17 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: satimis, dave.davis.it, jaconfirm, kvm, larissa.foster,
	majordomo, monster

the debt collectors were so frustrating I was able to get back on my feet with this I was quickly running out of options.
http://koukoku.han-be.com/lastnews/74JasonWalker/ these days people come to me for financial advice
just think of all the possibilities.

* Re: How are you?
@ 2008-11-14 16:36 noreply
From: noreply @ 2008-11-14 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: griffeeam, tlknapp, eliger, osmichaystack, robin, 48798, vanilla-list

Hydrocod...
Oxycod...
Phenter...
Xan...
Vali...
Codein...

Find all possible controlled & non-controlled medicines at
http://oxyco.net

Our prices are low, save up to 30% of the regular price worldwide.
http://oxyco.net

esli vasha zhena - kdlad to vam prichitaetsya 25 procentov
shtirlic v budenovke v sharovarah s lampasami s shashkoy na- golo  shel po koridoram upravleniya rsha volocha za soboy derevyan- nuu koburu s mauzerom  nikogda on esche ne byl tak blizok k prova- lu
v srednem po bolnice temperatura v norme
ne pluy pod stol tam tozhe gosti
gulyash       - zabuldyga
a zombi zdes tihie
pust ya ne v zdravom ume zato v svoem
vtoroy taym nachalsya s atak uvenskogo turintusa
sazhenec     - otbyvauschiy nakazanie

* How are you?
@ 2007-07-14 18:07 Margaritaj Packo
From: Margaritaj Packo @ 2007-07-14 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jana

Hi, jana

www.bestpharmspecial.com
WEEKEND ACTION - 4 Viagra pills FREE. For every Momental Order.

Viagra
30 pills x 50mg 	$60.23 	$2.01 per pill 	Your save: $30
60 pills x 50mg 	$111.65 	$1.86 per pill 	Your save: $70
10 pills x 50mg 	$30.22 	$3.03 per pill
90 pills x 50mg 	$160.88 	$1.79 per pill 	Your save: $111

cialis
20 pills x 20mg 	$76.68 	$3.83 per pill 	Your save: $2
10 pills x 20mg 	$39.19 	$3.92 per pill
30 pills x 20mg 	$104.66 	$3.49 per pill 	Your save: $13
60 pills x 20mg 	$180.15 	$3 per pill 	Your save: $55

Professional Visa Verified Online Shop.
Free physicians consultation & prescription.
Discreet packaging - 100% confidential.
Worldwide shipping.Next day delivery.
4 Viagra pills FREE. For every momental order.

With Best Regards, Margaritaa Packb .

* How are you?
@ 2007-07-13 19:39 Gwendolyn Barrett
From: Gwendolyn Barrett @ 2007-07-13 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)