From: Jonas Andersson <jonaskgandersson@gmail.com>
To: Khem Raj <raj.khem@gmail.com>
Cc: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: RPI WiFi not loading module
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 11:36:17 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks for the reply.

I have looked in to some of the issues on meta-raspberrypi and found some
good information but nothing to fix my issue, i will post an
issue there as well for the rpi specific problem.

The question i have regarding Yocto is about KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD, i get
the module added to /etc/modules-load.d/ but cant
understand what service/script that is responsible for loading it.

/ Jonas