* Error while trying to enable selinux support in custom image
@ 2015-02-17 10:33 Priya Agarwal
From: Priya Agarwal @ 2015-02-17 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-core

I want to add SELinux support in my custom imgae I am building for
Freescale's T4240QDS Machine.
I followed the steps given in FAQ section included in meta-selinux
directory.

However I am getting this error. How do I remove this.

ERROR: Layer 'selinux' depends on layer 'meta-python', but this layer is
not enabled in your configuration
ERROR: Layer 'selinux' depends on layer 'networking-layer', but this layer
is not enabled in your configuration

I need to do this urgently.
Thank You.

Regards