* [meta-clang] Failure add clang to SDK on hardknott
@ 2021-09-02  7:39 Piotr
From: Piotr @ 2021-09-02  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

After switching to hardknott branches (poky 14c5392fde, meta-clang b0d8050) I'm not able to add successfully clang compiler to SDK. There are some undefined references to tinfo during build:

| //lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libncurses.so.5: undefined reference to `keyok@NCURSES_TINFO_5.0.19991023'
| //lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libncurses.so.5: undefined reference to `raw@NCURSES_TINFO_5.0.19991023'
| //lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libncurses.so.5: undefined reference to `_nc_add_to_try@NCURSES_TINFO_5.0.19991023'
| //lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libncurses.so.5: undefined reference to `_nc_get_screensize@NCURSES_TINFO_5.7.20081102'
| //lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libncurses.so.5: undefined reference to `_nc_get_locale@NCURSES_TINFO_5.4.20040208'
| //lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libncurses.so.5: undefined reference to `SP@NCURSES_TINFO_5.0.19991023'
| clang-12: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
| ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

On the gatesgarth branch everything compiles fine, so I suppose that something should be added to make it works on the current version. Have you met such a problem or have any idea what may be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

--
Piotr Piwko