* Custom Kernel Recipe: How to specify KCFLAGS args during kernel build?
@ 2015-12-20 12:38 Prasant J
From: Prasant J @ 2015-12-20 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

When I was building the kernel outside the yocto project, I used to pass
"KCFLAGS+=" argument during command line (make arguments). This would
include my custom code, if I needed during the build.

In my custom yocto layer, I am adding linux kernel recipe. How can I
specify "KCFLAGS+=" args in the bitbake recipe?

Any inputs will be of help. Is there any example kernel recipe that uses
this feature?

Regards, PJ

* Re: Custom Kernel Recipe: How to specify KCFLAGS args during kernel build?
@ 2015-12-20 21:51 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2015-12-20 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Prasant J; +Cc: poky

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 4:38 AM, Prasant J <pj0585@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I was building the kernel outside the yocto project, I used to pass
> "KCFLAGS+=" argument during command line (make arguments). This would
> include my custom code, if I needed during the build.
>

> In my custom yocto layer, I am adding linux kernel recipe. How can I specify
> "KCFLAGS+=" args in the bitbake recipe?

Just like this. may be you can presend it with export if you want to
make it available to all tasks for that recipe

@ 2015-12-23 14:40   ` Prasant J
From: Prasant J @ 2015-12-23 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: poky