* Generating license/manifest for a specific layer?
@ 2018-06-11 13:46 Michael Habibi
From: Michael Habibi @ 2018-06-11 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto

Our use case is to capture the license files, manifest (package/version),
and download information only for packages we modify/add. We use our own
layer to modify/add packages, everything coming from standard Yocto layers
are untouched.

Is there a way to generate this information on a layer-by-layer basis,
instead of a full manifest that includes all standard, unmodified packages?