* [Fuego] Please switch server to fuegotest.org (was RE: poll request scheduling)
@ 2020-12-16  3:29 Bird, Tim
From: Bird, Tim @ 2020-12-16  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pooja Sanjay More, tbird20d, fuego

My Internet provider currently has some routing issues that prevent me
from accessing birdcloud.org.  People outside my network have no problems,
but I can't access from my home network.  I've been working to get the
issues resolved, but currently, I cannot submit jobs to the Fuego server
on birdcloud.org.

Therefore, I have transitioned my work to the main public Fuego
server on fuegotest.org.

Can you please switch your Fuego configuration to use the fuegotest.org
server, instead of birdcloud.org?

Please change the value of "server_domain" in your fuego-ro/conf/fuego.conf
file to the following (which is the original default value for a Fuego installation):

server_domain=fuegotest.org/cgi-bin

I have added the boards humanshu_wks:rpi and pptlab:rpi to that server.
There was also a board for fuegohost:rpi, which looks like it may have been
related to your lab.  Can you let me know what's going on with the humanshu_wks
host entry and board?  Is that someone from your team?

(If not, it could be time to roll out some security for the server.)

Let me know when you have switched your configuration, and I will send
some test requests your way. Actually, I'll post a test request on fuegotest.org
(for pptlab:rpi) to see if your host picks it up.

Thanks.  Sorry about this issue.
 -- Tim