* RE: FYI
       [not found] <DCDDEF1001FE44429C52010CAD4CD46D868F75F6@S000EXMB-VM.azores.gov.local>
@ 2016-12-02 19:51 ` Beatriz P. Câmara
From: Beatriz P. Câmara @ 2016-12-02 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Beatriz P. Câmara

Mrs Bettencourt picked you. For details contact her directly on this email: bettencourtmrsdona@outlook.com

________________________________
De: Beatriz P. Câmara
Enviado: sexta-feira, 2 de Dezembro de 2016 18:41
Para: Beatriz P. Câmara
Assunto: FYI

* Re: Fyi
@ 2019-08-15 11:23 Karen Ngui
From: Karen Ngui @ 2019-08-15 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users

Hello linux-rt-users@vger.kernel.org

I am Karen Ngui by name got your details based on recommendations
 from LinkedIn 5 star marketers and its feels good  to be part of
your professional network.

I sent you a proposal via email on the 10th of this month did
you get it ? Do reply to my message so I can elaborate more on my
proposal.

Thank You For Your Time.

* Re: Fyi
@ 2019-08-15 11:23 Karen Ngui

From: Karen Ngui @ 2019-08-15 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hello netdev@vger.kernel.org

I am Karen Ngui by name got your details based on recommendations
 from LinkedIn 5 star marketers and its feels good  to be part of
your professional network.

I sent you a proposal via email on the 10th of this month did
you get it ? Do reply to my message so I can elaborate more on my
proposal.

Thank You For Your Time.

* FYI
@ 2017-08-24  0:01 Mr.Fawaz Khe Al Saleh
From: Mr.Fawaz Khe Al Saleh @ 2017-08-24  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

What is the best way to reach you these days for business?

* fyi
@ 2014-01-26 21:53 Lewis Baach
From: Lewis Baach @ 2014-01-26 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
My name is Lewis,Sequel to your non response to my previous email, I
am re-sending this to you again thus; A deceased client of mine, that

Regards,

Lewis Baach

* fyi
@ 2014-01-24 11:55 Lewis Baach
From: Lewis Baach @ 2014-01-24 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2013-06-20  8:59 LEWIS BAACH
From: LEWIS BAACH @ 2013-06-20  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

--
My name is Lewis Baach Esq. I am contacting you again to confirm if you
received my previous mail regarding your late family member inheritance.

Sincerely,

Lewis Baach Esq.

* FYI
@ 2012-11-14  5:30 UNITED NATIONS
From: UNITED NATIONS @ 2012-11-14  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Contact Bank Zachodni WBK Poland for your UN Compensation draft worth $550,000.00

* FYI
@ 2011-09-21 12:51 Christele.Moussu
From: Christele.Moussu @ 2011-09-21 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

After much attempts to reach you on phone, I deemed it necessary and urgent to contact you via your e-mail address and to notify you finally about your outstanding compensation payment.

During our last annual calculation of your banking activities we have realized that you are eligible to receive a compensation payment of $2,811,041.00 USD.

This compensation is being made to all of you who have suffered loss as a result of fraud, accident or illness.

For more info, contact the assigned UPS agent for the delivery of your cashier check.

Name: Ford Hamilton
Tel: +2348072178475
E-mail:  ups-cs1@helixnet.cn

Please take note that you will pay a shipping/handling fee of $95.00 USD to UPS.

Thank you for your patience.
Moussu Christele
United Nation Human Settlement Programme

From: Christele.Moussu @ 2011-09-21 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-08-29 23:33 Rhys Williams
From: Rhys Williams @ 2011-08-29 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

FYI

I have been waiting for you to pick up your Cashier Check of
$800,000.00 USD  EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS  before I leave the
Federal Republic of Nigeria, but you did not show up as I did not hear
from you. I am writing to inform you that  I have deposited your
cashier check with UNITED PARCEL SERVICE there in Nigeria.For your
information, I'm now in Japan to resume my new job offer and will not
United Parcel Service of Nigeria to know when they will deliver your
package to your resident address in your country.

Note that I have paid for the security keeping fee. The only money you
will have to pay is the shipping/handling fee which only cost $80.00
US Dollars to receive your check parcel as agreed with them.

Don't be deceived by any body because I have paid for the security
keeping fee before they accepted the Cashier check.

Please contact the company with their below details:

Contact Person: David Churchill
Tel:+234-818-627-9971
E-mail:david.churchill1@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Rhys Williams

* FYI
@ 2003-02-20 18:08 ljp
From: ljp @ 2003-02-20 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

Just for informations sake, I just submitted patches to the helix
project to add native alsa support to the client.

Might also add alsa to the producer.
and am also thinking of Jackit support for both, perhaps.

--
My cat's a debugger....

Potter, Lorn, "ljp"
core developer / Web Administrator
Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org | http://www.opie.info (german) |
http://www.opie.us
IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de

llornkcor@handhelds.org
llornkcor@helixcommunity.org

www.slickedit.com/sourceforge

* Re: FYI
@ 2002-12-16 21:38   ` Eli Carter
From: Eli Carter @ 2002-12-16 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Carter; +Cc: root, Linux kernel

Eli Carter wrote:
> Richard B. Johnson wrote:
>
>> Small Linux Christmas Poem.
>> Cheers,
>> Dick Johnson
>> Penguin : Linux version 2.4.18 on an i686 machine (797.90 BogoMips).
>> Why is the government concerned about the lunatic fringe? Think about it.
>>

> _That_ is going on my wall.  :D
>
> (Do we have permission to forward that on to friends, or not?  I didn't
> see anything about copyright on it, so by default, I think not. IANAL)

Erm, but it was posted to a public mailing list...

Oh nevermind, forget I asked.

Eli
--------------------. "If it ain't broke now,
Eli Carter           \                  it will be soon." -- crypto-gram
eli.carter(a)inet.com `-------------------------------------------------

* Re: FYI
@ 2002-12-16 21:31 ` Eli Carter
From: Eli Carter @ 2002-12-16 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: root; +Cc: Linux kernel

@ 2002-12-16 21:15 Richard B. Johnson
From: Richard B. Johnson @ 2002-12-16 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux kernel

Small Linux Christmas Poem.
Cheers,
Dick Johnson

[-- Attachment #2: Type: APPLICATION/octet-stream, Size: 888 bytes --]

* FYI
@ 1997-08-27 20:41 Larry McVoy
From: Larry McVoy @ 1997-08-27 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux