* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2014.04 released
@ 2014-04-14 19:20 Tom Rini
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Tom Rini @ 2014-04-14 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey all,

I've pushed v2014.04 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
soon.

As always, lots of nice little fixes here and there and everywhere.
Since I've had a few requests to include some sort of ChangeLog (other
than what git spits out), here's what I've come up with:

- Improve 'test' command, add -e for file exists on FAT and ext4 (and
  ext2/3 when using ext4 support).
- Switch to Kbuild for build system.
  - tools-only build target, to build just the host tools
  - Slight build speed improvement
  - Can no longer do 'make fooboard' but can do 'make fooboard_config
    all'
- Under the hood DFU improvements
- New arc architecture support
- Sandbox now has a display
- Further device tree usage on Samsung platforms
- Better HW RAND support, generate UUIDs when making new a new GPT if
  none are provided.

And I would encourge custodians to follow-up with anything big I've
overlooked.

Thanks for the hard work everyone!  The merge window is now open until
Saturday May 03 2014.

--
Tom