* bitbake -c clean <package> fails
@ 2012-01-29 13:56 Ulf Samuelsson
From: Ulf Samuelsson @ 2012-01-29 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer

Tried to test downloading "module-init-tools" from a new KERNELORG_MIRROR

First I attempted to just remove the source tarball from the downloads
directory.
No download, but build completed.

The I tried to clean out the "module-init-tools" directory:

$ bitbake -c clean module-init-tools

and run bitbake console-image.
The build completed with no source tarball, after the clean.

Only when I cleaned out the build/sstate-cache directory,
was the file downloaded and built from a new tarball

Should not "bitbake -c clean" remove files in the cache?

If not, Is there another bitbake command which cleans out the cache?

--
Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson