* Request to Join Email List
@ 2021-06-18 21:13 isaiahduncan
From: isaiahduncan @ 2021-06-18 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci

Hello everybody! Last year as an intern, I was put onto the Kernel CI team. Some of you may remember me because I was Sasha Levin's mentee. Someone like Guillaume Tucker may remember me from last year because he helped me out a lot. Now that I have started full time at Microsoft, I thought that it would be good for me to join you all again so that we can be more connected and because my org is interested in Kernel CI still. Could I please be added to the email list so that I can attend the meetings? My email is isaiahduncan@microsoft.com

[parent not found: <03B78B61-C71F-4BC7-B956-82480DEFB541@gmail.com>]