* Request to Join Email List
@ 2021-06-18 21:13 isaiahduncan
From: isaiahduncan @ 2021-06-18 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci

Hello everybody! Last year as an intern, I was put onto the Kernel CI team. Some of you may remember me because I was Sasha Levin's mentee. Someone like Guillaume Tucker may remember me from last year because he helped me out a lot. Now that I have started full time at Microsoft, I thought that it would be good for me to join you all again so that we can be more connected and because my org is interested in Kernel CI still. Could I please be added to the email list so that I can attend the meetings? My email is isaiahduncan@microsoft.com

* Re: Request to Join Email List
@ 2021-06-18 21:48 ` Guillaume Tucker
From: Guillaume Tucker @ 2021-06-18 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: isaiahduncan; +Cc: kernelci

Hello Isaiah,

On 18/06/2021 22:13, isaiahduncan via groups.io wrote:
> Hello everybody! Last year as an intern, I was put onto the Kernel CI team. Some of you may remember me because I was Sasha Levin's mentee. Someone like Guillaume Tucker may remember me from last year because he helped me out a lot. Now that I have started full time at Microsoft, I thought that it would be good for me to join you all again so that we can be more connected and because my org is interested in Kernel CI still. Could I please be added to the email list so that I can attend the meetings? My email is isaiahduncan@microsoft.com

Absolutely, I've sent you an invitation to join the mailing list
but then realised you had already been added.  So it should all
be sorted out already.

Congratulations with your new job!

Of course you can join the weekly meetings, I've added you to the
list of attendees.  Looking forward to seeing you there again.

Thank you again for your contributions to enabling devicetree
validation in KernelCI.  Sadly that work is still not quite
complete as nobody had the time to carry it through to production
after your internship.  However we're now looking into how to run
arbitrary jobs in Kubernetes (other than kernel builds) and this
is on the list among other hardware-independent tests such as
KUnit and static analysis.  We can discuss it further in a weekly
Tuesday meeting, if you're interested in this kind of work.

Best wishes,
Guillaume

* Re: Request to Join Email List
       [not found] <03B78B61-C71F-4BC7-B956-82480DEFB541@gmail.com>
@ 2021-06-22 13:55 ` Guillaume Tucker
From: Guillaume Tucker @ 2021-06-22 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johnson George, kernelci

+kernelci@groups.io

On 19/06/2021 00:42, Johnson George wrote:
> Hello Guillaume,
>
> I’m in the kernelci emailing list and interested in joining the weekly meeting. Can you please include me in the attendee list?

Sure, I've added you as well.

Best wishes,
Guillaume