* Need to get Word Perfect working
@ 2002-07-26 17:03 Mike Keithley
From: Mike Keithley @ 2002-07-26 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Hi

I'm trying to get Word Perfect 5.1 working.  I've installed the binary
version of 1.0.2.1.  No problems with the installation.

My current problem is that when I try to run Word Perfect 5.1 I get
"Packed file is corrupt".  WP works fine in true Dos and in a Windows Dos
box.

I had WP working fine with version 1.0.0.  Unfortunately I lost the
hdimage for that version and that's why I upgraded.

I know the drive has read/write attributes so don't believe that is the
problem.

Thanks for any help

* Re: Need to get Word Perfect working
@ 2002-07-26 18:36 Stas Sergeev
From: Stas Sergeev @ 2002-07-26 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Hello.

Mike Keithley wrote:
> My current problem is that when I try to run Word Perfect 5.1 I get
> "Packed file is corrupt".
This is something about an
incompatibilities with an old
exepack. For some reasons unpacking