* [cip-dev] RESUME REQUEST: [cip-core] Package Proposal #1 (Security packages)
@ 2020-01-17  8:53 Kento Yoshida
From: Kento Yoshida @ 2020-01-17  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hello,

I would like to resume our proposal from security working group.
As you know, Kazu has modified the script to generate a proposal and posted the minimum base system proposal, and then I created the new proposal.

The difference from the original (rev01) proposal is below:
1. We remove 'duplicity', 'google-authenticator', 'pam-shield' and 'suricata' in the new proposal because they have an issue such as non-well maintained, python version, too much dependencies and so on. We'll separately propose them after solved these issues.
2. The new proposal shows all source package as flat. Thanks to the new script, Kazu!
3. Actually several packages overlap with the proposed packages for minimum base system in Debian, so I added comment them like that.

@kazuhiro3.hayashi at toshiba.co.jp,
Would you check this proposal and set the due date to review it?

Please reply if you have any comments or questions.

Kind regards,
Kent