From: Patrick Williams <patrick@stwcx.xyz>
To: Jeff <ckimchan17@gmail.com>
Cc: openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org, jeff9_chan@asrockrack.com
Subject: Re: How to submit meta subfolder
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:36:33 -0500	[thread overview]

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 01:04:37PM +0800, Jeff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We would like to submit meta-asrockrack as a sub folder of openbmc.
>
> I followed the steps describe in the document to add remote server:
>       git remote add gerrit ssh://openbmc.gerrit/openbmc/meta-asrockrack

Which document is this?

Previously you had to request a meta-layer repository be created but
about 4-6 months ago we moved to a model where all layer code is in the
single openbmc/openbmc repository.  We may have missed a documentation
update somewhere.

> when I tried to push it I got below error:
>      fatal: project openbmc/mata-asrockrack not found
>      fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
>
>      Please make sure you have the correct access rights
>      and the repository exists.

You'll want to set your remote to ssh://openbmc.gerrit/openbmc/openbmc
and push there.  Ideally you would have originally cloned from there and
done your work on that repository.

--
Patrick Williams