* How to submit meta subfolder
@ 2021-05-27  5:04 Jeff
From: Jeff @ 2021-05-27  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc; +Cc: jeff9_chan

Hi,

We would like to submit meta-asrockrack as a sub folder of openbmc.

I followed the steps describe in the document to add remote server:
      git remote add gerrit ssh://openbmc.gerrit/openbmc/meta-asrockrack

when I tried to push it I got below error:
     fatal: project openbmc/mata-asrockrack not found

     and the repository exists.

Could you help?

Jeff