* [OpenRISC] Openrisc Specification
@ 2016-10-04  0:24 Stafford Horne
From: Stafford Horne @ 2016-10-04  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openrisc

Hi All,

As many problably know opencores was offline for some time over the past
week. The openrisc specification process currently depends on being able
to post specifiations on the wiki here:
  http://opencores.org/or1k/Architecture_Specification

Would anyone be apposed to moving the specification process to
http://openrisc.io?  There is already a page for specification setup
there.

If we would agree I could do the work to
  1. Add old specification history to the openrisc.io page
  2. Describe the change submission process
    - Create a page change pull requests
    - Send mail to this mailing list for discssion
    - Periodically discuss the final cut of changes
    - Update the docs and post the changes back to the Specification page
      and download page

All pages for openrisc.io are stored in git on github
  https://github.com/openrisc/openrisc.github.io

Specication documentation (odf) hosted on github
  https://github.com/openrisc/doc

-Stafford