* [GSoC] My Git Dev Blog - Week 5
@ 2021-06-19 13:32 Atharva Raykar
From: Atharva Raykar @ 2021-06-19 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Git List; +Cc: Christian Couder, Shourya Shukla, Kaartic Sivaraam

Here's the latest instalment of my weekly Git blog:
http://atharvaraykar.me/gitnotes/week5

A peek at what's inside:

 * The blog starts with a summary of all the relevant things
   that have happened so far in my time with Git, including
   the status of my submodule-related work.

 * A question I had about reading the index into memory
   (any kind of help would be appreciated!):
   http://atharvaraykar.me/gitnotes/week5#some-challenges-with-the-changes-that-are-cooking

 * Reflections, mostly as a note to myself and to people who
   might be in a similar position as me in the future.

Have a great weekend :)

---
Atharva Raykar
ಅಥರ್ವ ರಾಯ್ಕರ್