* Status of usrmerge merger
@ 2017-03-18 22:25 Anton Gerasimov
From: Anton Gerasimov @ 2017-03-18 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-core

Hi,

what is the current status of the usrmerge patch [1]? It was submitted
quite a long time ago and I can't find any discussion about it. If there
is something I can do to help with testing/tweaking to get it merged
please let me know.

Thanks,
Anton Gerasimov

[1] https://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/136986/

--
Anton Gerasimov, ATS Advanced Telematic Systems GmbH
Kantstrasse 162, 10623 Berlin

* Re: Status of usrmerge merger
@ 2017-03-20 14:07 ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2017-03-20 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)