* Error Appliying Errata Updates
@ 2004-01-13 12:48 Joaquin Corchero
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Joaquin Corchero @ 2004-01-13 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-admin

Good morning.

I'm quite new in Linux administration, and I need some help with this, so I
thank you in advance for any help I can get from you.

The problem that I have is the next.

I have a Linux Red Hat Linux 9 i386 installed in a live environment,
everything is working properly, I think, but when I try to apply the errata
from the redhat network, it doesn't do it, I don't get any error message,
but when I go to the red hat network website and I check my system says that
it couldn't apply the updates..

The errata that I'm having problems with are:

RHSA-2003:135
RHSA-2003:172
RHSA-2003:187
RHSA-2003:238
RHBA-2003:263
RHSA-2003:392
RHBA-2003:394
RHSA-2003:417

I don't have any idea of where to find logs to check where the problem is.

Thank you for your help

Joaquin Corchero

* RE: Error Appliying Errata Updates
@ 2004-01-13 17:57 Irfan G.