* [U-Boot] OT Flashing high volume of devices
@ 2010-11-18 20:25 Hamilton Vera
From: Hamilton Vera @ 2010-11-18 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi folks this is probably out off topic, we are happily using uboot in
our devices but I am wondering about the procedures to flash/deploy
uboot (or any bootloader) in a high scale production environment.

Are you guys aware of any documentation or procedure to do that?

Sorry about the off topic, but I am not finding useful info at google.

Thanks

--
Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[])