* In which meta/layer is a home for not yet supported machines
@ 2011-06-29 15:28 Andreas Mueller
From: Andreas Mueller @ 2011-06-29 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel, openembedded-core

Hi,

just started to collect first oe-core experiences and would like to get the
hardware on my (or friend's) desk supported. To check already available I did

find -name "*.conf" | grep machine

and miss

o gumstix overo ( http://www.gumstix.com/store/index.php?cPath=33 )
o tx28 ( http://www.karo-electronics.com/tx28.html / have prepared support for
oe but would like to get this to oe-core )
o mx28evk (
http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MCIMX28EVKJ&fr=g
)

In which meta/layer is the first place for configurations/bootloader/kernels?

Regards

Andreas