* Multiple projects with Gitweb
@ 2011-07-13 13:10 Mathieu.Pogeant
From: Mathieu.Pogeant @ 2011-07-13 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello,

I'm trying to have this with GitWeb.
I have a repo under /project1 and a repo under /project2 on my Git server.
I would like to access these 2 repo via Gitweb like that: http://mygitserver/project1 and http://mygitserver/project2.
The problem is that gitweb.conf permit to use just one repo with directive $projectroot.

Did someone face the same problem?
If needed, I can share configuration file.
Best regards,
--
Mathieu POGEANT