* Can I change Git binary file's name when deploying Git-based product?
@ 2016-01-19  8:07 은교
From: 은교 @ 2016-01-19  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hi, my name is Jae Kwon Han.
I am developing Version Control program for designers called 'Indegs'.
Indegs is using Git binary file in my product to version control design files.

Problem is that whenever git command is executed, 'The Git command
requires the command line developer tools. Would you like to install
the tools now?' message comes out.

I found out that when i change Git binary file's name that my product
is executing, problem is solved. Since then i tried to read every
licenses regarding Git but can't find a clear answer.

Can i change Git binary file's name to for example 'Git-indegs',
'Indegs' when deploying my product?