cip-dev.lists.cip-project.org archive mirror
* [cip-dev] April 6 cutover from Mailman2 to Group.io
@ 2020-03-12 19:50 Neal Caidin
From: Neal Caidin @ 2020-03-12 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-members, cip-board, cip-security, cip-dev

[x-posted]
Dear CIP community,

These Mailman2 email lists will be converted starting on Monday, April 6
and may take up to 24 hours to complete.

There is no action required on your part.

Any emails that are sent during the downtime will be queued up and come
through when the system is up and running.

Best regards,
Neal

*Neal Caidin*
Program Manager, Program Management & Operations
The Linux Foundation
+1 (919) 238-9104 (w/h)
+1 (919) 949-1861 (m)
ncaidin@linuxfoundation.org

* [cip-dev] Update - Re: April 6 cutover from Mailman2 to Group.io
@ 2020-03-25 16:33 ` Neal Caidin
From: Neal Caidin @ 2020-03-25 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-members, cip-board, cip-security, cip-dev