Coccinelle archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Michele Martone <michelemartone@users.sourceforge.net>
To: cocci@systeme.lip6.fr
Subject: [Cocci] Thank you for Coccinelle!
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 09:40:35 +0100

Dear Coccinelle Developers,

today being "I Love Free Software" / https://ilovefs.org
I thank you for developing such a fantastic software like
Coccinelle!

I work in scientific / HPC computing and Coccinelle helped
my work in achieving what was previously unachievable, or
slow or extremely error-prone.

And because Coccinelle is free software, I could inspect
Coccinelle and even adapt a few minimal things to my needs!

 And you, fellow mailing list subscribers, how did
 Coccinelle improve your work ?

 And, dear Coccinelle devels, what we users can do to ensure
 good health to the Coccinelle project ?

Long life to Coccinelle and its developers!
Michele