cti-tac.lists.linuxfoundation.org archive mirror
* suggested website faq addendum
@ 2024-03-07 19:59 Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2024-03-07 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cti-tac

Hi -

As the website git repo is not public, I'm not able to phrase the
following as an actual patch.  (Sorry!)

+Can we keep deploying services as we have?
+""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
+No. The GNU Toolchain is a critical foundation of trust for the
+GNU/Linux ecosystem and the demands on its infrastructure, services, and
+security requirements have grown over time. [...]
+Different projects have different risk tolerances and the GNU Toolchain must
+meet more stringent expectations [...]

Since "For example?" is bound to follow that, please enumerate/cite
the origin and content of the driving demands and expectations.

Please add another FAQ:

+Are there plans to construct a feasibility-confirming prototype of
+the entire constellation of enumerated services for a CTI project
+before its migration is decided?

- FChE