driverdev-devel.linuxdriverproject.org archive mirror
* Charitable Funds Donation
@ 2019-07-03  3:46 Ms Qing
From: Ms Qing @ 2019-07-03  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this project; Is obvious we have not met each other,

Meeting new people in our daily lives is not an-ending circle and my apology for sending you this information by e-mail instead of Post-mail.

I decided to contact you for assistance and distribution of my inheritance after going through your profile.

I am Mrs D.Maria, an Australian by birth. My Husband was an American citizen who died years ago and we had no child,

I am sick and Dyeing at the moment and i will be going in for an operation soon at Albert Schweitzer Ziekenhuis, Dordrecht,South Holland,in the Netherlands.

At this critical time, I want you to use my funds for the homeless and charity.

This is based on my wish for charity as i have decided to WILL my funds to you and my Attorney has been notified.

Please I hope you understand the nature of this transaction, which has made me frugal. Assure me that you will act on humanitarian motives.

Contact My Lawyer,
Barrister. Morris for guidance: morrisherb at consultant.com
Mrs D.Maria

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-03  3:46 UTC | newest]