driverdev-devel.linuxdriverproject.org archive mirror
* Greetings!
@ 2019-07-10  3:43 fuqingzheng
From: fuqingzheng @ 2019-07-10  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day,

  I have a mutual business proposal, which refers to the transfer of a large amount of money to an account abroad, with your help as a foreign partner as a beneficiary of the funds. Everything about this transaction will be legal without any bridge of financial authority both in my country and yours. If you are interested and I will give you more information about the project as soon as I receive your positive response.

Best regards,

Executive Director.

ICBC. China

---

* GREETINGS!!!
@ 2020-09-06 23:04 Angel Investors
From: Angel Investors @ 2020-09-06 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

Attention To Email : devel@driverdev.osuosl.org
Good Day Sir,
Our Group have the financial capability to finance any investment portfolio as far as is genuine, all we need is a capable business partner that possesses investment strategies for profitable business information for good turn over within 10-30years. Our Partners are willing to invest 10million — 5billon USD. We can provide proof of funds on demand, after certification of your documents/details. Please write me back if you can work with me on this project. Thank You,
Best Regards
Andrew Macklin

* Greetings!
@ 2019-07-10  3:48 fuqingzheng