Dwarves Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Pahole --version reports incorrect version
@ 2014-09-22 14:32 Richard Geary
       [not found] ` <CAMWPO3VtP13LD-Zq5QQjoN=pb0BHLKdh9kiPykFbo-w4nCt=Dw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Richard Geary @ 2014-09-22 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dwarves-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Hi,

I'd like to report a bug in the dwarves v1.10 release. When I run "pahole
--version" the v1.10 release prints out v1.9. Similarly, checking out the
head and building it also prints out v1.9.

Also, this mailing list isn't well advertised and I haven't found an issue
tracker.  Please could you add something to the README to help future
contributors navigate here?

Thanks,
Richard