kernelnewbies.kernelnewbies.org archive mirror
* Git pull and untracked files
@ 2020-06-28 18:30 Gautam Bhat
From: Gautam Bhat @ 2020-06-28 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,

When I do a git pull to get the latest changes (from v5.2) , git
status shows the following files as untracked:

scripts/conmakehash
scripts/pnmtologo
scripts/sortextable

I don't see the files in .gitignore too but in the earlier version
i.e. v5.2 it is present. These files are binaries, should I go ahead
and delete them?

-Gautam.