kernelnewbies.kernelnewbies.org archive mirror
* MMU related code
@ 2018-10-28 16:08 Carter Cheng
From: Carter Cheng @ 2018-10-28 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,

Where do I find the code in the kernel related to the MMU and resolving
memory addresses? I am trying to understand what the implications are if
code like this has bugs and the impact on the various functions that return
chunks of memory for use via pointers (either as pages or kmalloc chunks)
etc.

Regards,

Carter