linux-coco.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [CFP LPC 2022] Confidential Computing Microconference
@ 2022-05-20 15:48 Jörg Rödel
From: Jörg Rödel @ 2022-05-20 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, linux-coco, kvm, virtualization, linux-sgx
  Cc: Andi Kleen, Andy Lutomirski, Borislav Petkov,
	Dr. David Alan Gilbert, Dave Hansen, David Hildenbrand,
	David Kaplan, David Rientjes, Joerg Roedel, Jun Nakajima,
	Kirill A. Shutemov, Marc Orr, Mike Rapoport, Paolo Bonzini,
	Peter Gonda, Sathya Kuppuswamy, Sean Christopherson,
	Tom Lendacky

Hi,

as already announced by the planning committee, there will be another

	Confidential Computing Microconference

at this years Linux Plumbers Conference (LPC) happening from 12th to
14th of September in Dublin, Ireland.

In this microconference we want to discuss ongoing developments around
Linux support for memory encryption and support for Confidential
Computing in general.

Suggested topics are:

	* Design and implementation of Intel TDX and AMD SEV-SNP host
	  support

	* Linux kernel memory management changes for secure execution
	  environments

	* Support of upcoming secure execution hardware extensions
	  from ARM and RISC-V

	* Pre-launch and runtime attestation workflows

	* Interrupt security for AMD SEV-SNP

	* Debuggability and live migration of encrypted virtual machines

	* Proper testing of confidential computing support code

	* Support for Confidential Containers

	* Or anything else related to Confidential Computing in Linux

Please submit your proposals on the LPC website at:

	https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/

Make sure to select "Confidential Computing MC" in the Track pulldown
menu.

Looking forwart to seeing you all there, either in Dublin or virtual :)

Thanks,

	Joerg

* [CLOSED] Re: [CFP LPC 2022] Confidential Computing Microconference
@ 2022-07-25  9:55 ` Jörg Rödel
From: Jörg Rödel @ 2022-07-25  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, linux-coco, kvm, virtualization, linux-sgx
  Cc: Andi Kleen, Andy Lutomirski, Borislav Petkov,
	Dr. David Alan Gilbert, Dave Hansen, David Hildenbrand,
	David Kaplan, David Rientjes, Joerg Roedel, Jun Nakajima,
	Kirill A. Shutemov, Marc Orr, Mike Rapoport, Paolo Bonzini,
	Peter Gonda, Sathya Kuppuswamy, Sean Christopherson,
	Tom Lendacky

Hi again,

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 05:48:18PM +0200, Jörg Rödel wrote:
> Please submit your proposals on the LPC website at:
>
> 	https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/

Thanks a lot for the numerous topic submissions! I am very exicted and I
am looking forward to great discussions at this microconference. As of
now we already have more submissions than we can fit in the 3.5 hour
slot. Therefore the CfP for this MC is now closed and further
submissions will not be considered.

If there are still other topics that need discussion please reach out to
me via email, maybe we can organize a BoF around additional topics.

Thanks a lot,

       Joerg