linux-iio.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Small error in iio/iio.h
@ 2020-04-13  8:38 Lars Engebretsen
From: Lars Engebretsen @ 2020-04-13  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-iio

Hi all,

I just came across a small thing: I think that there is an erroneous
semicolon at the end of line 603 in include/linux/iio/iio.h

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/include/linux/iio/iio.h?h=v5.7-rc1#n602

I'm completely new to kernel development, so I don't know the process for
submitting patches. Moreover, the macro seems to be gone in git://
git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jic23/iio.git so maybe the issue
has been fixed already? In any case, I'd be happy to submit a patch if that
is the right thing to do. But then I'd need a bit of help to get started.

Thanks,
Lars