linux-iio.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* AD7450 support
@ 2019-05-16 14:26 Jean-Michel Hautbois
From: Jean-Michel Hautbois @ 2019-05-16 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-iio, michael.hennerich

Hi there,

I have an OMAP3 board on which an AD7450 is connected on the mcspi1 bus.
https://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/AD7450.pdf

From what I understand, this is a very simple one channel ADC, and I
suppose (looking for a confirmation :)) it could be added to the
ad7476 IIO driver ?

Thanks,
JM

* Re: AD7450 support
@ 2019-05-17 12:12 ` Alexandru Ardelean
From: Alexandru Ardelean @ 2019-05-17 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean-Michel Hautbois; +Cc: linux-iio, Hennerich, Michael

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 5:28 PM Jean-Michel Hautbois
<jhautbois@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have an OMAP3 board on which an AD7450 is connected on the mcspi1 bus.
> https://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/AD7450.pdf

Hey,

That chip looks like it could fit nicely into the ad7476 driver.
Thanks for looking into this.

Alex