linux-kernel-mentees.lists.linuxfoundation.org archive mirror
* [Linux-kernel-mentees] New Linux Kernel mentorship projects accepting application
@ 2020-06-03 16:05 Shuah Khan
From: Shuah Khan @ 2020-06-03 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel-mentees

Two new Linux Kernel Mentorship projects

LinuxLinux kernel Bug Fixing July-Sept 2020
Linux kernel: Refurbishing make coccicheck

are accepting applications now. The session starts on

Please visit https://people.communitybridge.org/#projects for
a full listing of projects and search for Linux in the search bar.

thanks,
-- Shuah

* Re: [Linux-kernel-mentees] New Linux Kernel mentorship projects accepting application
@ 2020-06-10 23:31 ` Coiby Xu
From: Coiby Xu @ 2020-06-10 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shuah Khan; +Cc: linux-kernel-mentees

Dear Shuah,

According to CommunityBridge, a link should be sent to me for a set of follow-on kernel coding tasks after finishing the LFD103 training. But I haven't received one three days after submitting LFD103 Certificate of Completion. Should I send this certificate to you instead?

@ 2020-06-11  0:20   ` Shuah Khan
From: Shuah Khan @ 2020-06-11  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Coiby Xu; +Cc: linux-kernel-mentees

We are working on that. You will have a coding assignment soon.

thanks,
-- Shuah

@ 2020-06-11  1:00     ` Coiby Xu
From: Coiby Xu @ 2020-06-11  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shuah Khan; +Cc: linux-kernel-mentees

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 06:20:44PM -0600, Shuah Khan wrote:
>We are working on that. You will have a coding assignment soon.

Thank you! Looking forward to that!