linux-leds.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Multicolor leds-gpio
@ 2020-08-05 21:56 Luca Weiss
From: Luca Weiss @ 2020-08-05 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-leds

Hi,
would it be possible to make the leds-gpio driver compatible with the new
multicolor framework for a light that's composed of 3 leds (red, green, blue)
and where each led is controlled via a gpio (so it can produce 8 different
colors)? As far as I can tell leds-gpio is too generic to support that but
please correct me if I'm wrong. What's the way forward here for this use case?
The same probably also applies to leds-pwm.
Regards
Luca