Linux-man Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Purchase Order 04/11/2019
@ 2019-11-04 19:20 Julian Smith
From: Julian Smith @ 2019-11-04 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-man

Hi,friend,

This is Ms. Julian Smith and i am purchasing manager from Sinara Group Co.,LTD in Russia.
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.
Could you kindly send us your Latest catalog and price list for our trial order.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Julian Smith
Purchasing Manager
Sinara Group Co.,LTD