* TI Deserializer DT node configuration
@ 2019-11-26 15:55 Stuvart S
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Stuvart S @ 2019-11-26 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hello team,

I am integrating DS90UB964 deserializer into my custom board based on
Rcar H3 Salvator XS. Deserializer is connected in i2c6.Also I have my
four serializers as DS90UB913 and cameras OV10635.

Can any one please help with the following?

How Deserializer connects to Serializer in DT node?I came accross
about the terms remote i2c, i2c-mux,i2c-atr.but I dont understand.I am
not using any i2c switches.
Any DT example is helpful for me

Regards
Stuvart

--
                        --- Come    Let's enjoy the world of Open Source  ---

Best regards,
Stuvart