Linux-mtd Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Otto Blom <oblom586@gmail.com>
To: linux-mtd@lists.infradead.org
Subject: mtd-utils io_paral test fails on NAND
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 11:54:32 -0800

Hello All !

A couple of updates on this problem. Turns out io_read also fails in
the same way as io_paral - A page of data comes back as all zeros.
Interestingly I added a retry option to see if it is a read or write
problem and turns out every single time so far the data is correct
when I read it a second time.

In summary when I run runubitests.sh it passes about 70% of the time,
io_paral fails 25% and io_read the remaining 5%

Any recommendations on what to try next ?

Thanks in advance

/Otto