* linux-next: jdelvare-hwmon tree unfetchable
@ 2014-09-01 12:28 Mark Brown
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Mark Brown @ 2014-09-01 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean Delvare; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Guenter Roeck

Hi Jean,

Today's linux-next merge of the jdelvare-hwmon tree got a conflict with Linus'
tree which appeared to be due to the hwmon quilt series I got from Stephen being
based on v3.14-rc3 and subsequent changes from mainline interacting badly with
it. In addition I'm not able to check the original series since linux-fr.org does
not resolve for me.

I'm really confused by what's going on here so I skipped the tree for today.

Thanks,
Mark