Linux-Next Archive on lore.kernel.org
* linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the fsinfo tree
@ 2020-07-27 12:46 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-07-27 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton, David Howells

Hi all,

The notificiations tree has been rebased to remove a new syscall and
the fsinfo tree rebased on top of that, so the syscall numbers have all
changed again :-(

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the fsinfo tree
@ 2020-07-27 13:36 ` David Howells
From: David Howells @ 2020-07-27 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell
	Linux Kernel Mailing List

Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> The notificiations tree has been rebased to remove a new syscall and
> the fsinfo tree rebased on top of that, so the syscall numbers have all
> changed again :-(

Would it make it easier it if I just left a hole for the syscall I dropped for
the moment?

David

* Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the fsinfo tree
@ 2020-07-27 13:54   ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-07-27 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Howells