linux-parisc.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Do we have a buildd problem?
@ 2019-07-30 19:12 James Bottomley
From: James Bottomley @ 2019-07-30 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Parisc List

Our ports archive is out of date.  I'm getting this problem trying to
apt-get upgrade:

 git : Depends: git-man (< 1:2.22.0-.) but 1:2.23.0~rc0-1 is to be installed

The issue seems to be that our hppa version of git is

http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-hppa/main/g/git/git_2.22.0-1_hppa.deb

But the arch indep pool version of git-man is

http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool/main/g/git/git-man_2.23.0~rc0-1_all.deb

Indicating our binaries are out of sync.  However, when I look at the
buildd status:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=git&suite=sid

It thinks the hppa version 2.23.0~rc0-1 built successfully, it's just
not in the ports directory for some reason?

James