linux-parisc.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [parisc-linux] HP wants to help
@ 1999-01-29 16:47 Christopher Beard
From: Christopher Beard @ 1999-01-29 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: parisc-linux

Greetings hackers!

On my return from Cornell, I found an e-mail in my mailbox from a
representative of Hewlett-Packard (HP). They are interested in formalizing
a relationship with our project to provide documentation modern hardware,
and support.

On behalf of our project, I've indicated that we are definitely interested
in discussing the endorsement, and the tangible support that this
relationship could provide.

If it all works out, it will definitely be a big boost to the project, and
will make things a tad easier for us all.

Legal issues are currently being explored, and I will keep this list
informed as to the progress of negotiations.

--
Christopher Beard						nym on LinuxNET
                     "Nothing is foolproof

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-01-29 16:47 UTC | newest]