Linux-Trace-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* libtraceevent sync
@ 2020-06-18 11:43 Tzvetomir Stoyanov
  2020-06-18 13:58 ` Steven Rostedt
  2020-06-18 15:46 ` Steven Rostedt
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: Tzvetomir Stoyanov @ 2020-06-18 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven Rostedt; +Cc: linux-trace-devel

Hi Steven,
These are differences in commits between both libtracevent
implementations, in trace-cmd and in kernel. Please look at them, I'm
going to synchronize both trees according to this list.

trace-cmd/traceevent commits, should be added in kernel/traceevent:
  "trace-cmd: Introduced new traceevent API, for adding new plugins
directories."
     https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=5c8ac22552af4213f81cb7839f7f262252a80855
   "trace-cmd: Optimize pretty_print() function"
      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=d8c1349f44ca9ac8ef0e7f198a133603ea399a95
   "trace-cmd: Move plugin options from trace-cmd to libtraceevent."
      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=5988d3085d9ec5d7418ad49bc8c7e88c832d5ac5
 "trace-cmd: Remove trace-cmd plugin handling routines"
      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=b2cf2e46a6d013d4037118274cc783570277ce32
  "trace-cmd: Add proper KBUFFER_TYPE_TIME_STAMP handling"
      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=e5de44dd43523764d18dc773f82ce1b738c22e64
   "trace-cmd: Add --debug to trace-cmd report"
      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=8cdbccd5ef422dc518e7246aa1c41922e834120b

trace-cmd/traceevent/plugins commits, should be added in
kernel/traceevent/plugins:
    "trace-cmd report: Add -O offset for function plugin"
         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=1785022e12cf0079889c519ffc7157f2143326ea
    "trace-cmd: Move kernel_stack event handler to "function" plugin."
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=8ba49dad8877fbd27cd6659397a01fb9243f7953
    "tools lib traceevent: Add builtin handler for trace_marker_raw"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=d9f4b4043a68602f869c8c73b499cd7c7b4194b9
    "trace-cmd: Add plugin for decoding syscalls/sys_enter_futex"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=25224f44a75e2ede5c2085683c0a008980ca87e7
    "Change to SPDX License format"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=ff551288621dd07e9a9da433cb5b9f539c025cb6
    "trace-cmd: Add more SVM exit reasons"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=4421d9551b903d720bb8534a02c3564187eab045
    "trace-cmd: Add plugin for tlb_flush"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=7a0ead47bdb85288c855fafae24719b1ca9b907e
    "trace-cmd: Add hack to report out blktrace"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=9e0fd22b14805a3a3219a99bc5eccebf70f5484a

kernel/traceevent/plugins commits, should be added in
trace-cmd/traceevent/plugins:
    "libtraceevent: Remove unneeded semicolon"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=eebe80c982546ce1041b7dcf3c461406f1e7e88f
     "tools lib traceevent: Fix memory leakage in filter_event"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=f84ae29a6169318f9c929720c49d96323d2bbab9
     "tools lib traceevent: Take care of return value of asprintf"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=f8ff18be1f5c6ba1c2befb043bea6e7eaf9f8987
     "tools lib traceevent: Added support for pkg-config"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=cc03e1a8f82dff36fb329469c28cbfe7d2e6156a
     "tools lib traceevent: Remove hard coded install paths from
pkg-config file"
        https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=53dbabfe50262eeebb56ce18789c3c885f15e6ac

kernel/traceevent/plugins commits, should be added in
trace-cmd/traceevent/plugins:
     "tools lib traceevent: update KVM plugin"
         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=2f465deef7ce8c722121b782dd91c284f5ae80ca
-- 
Tzvetomir (Ceco) Stoyanov
VMware Open Source Technology Center

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: libtraceevent sync
  2020-06-18 11:43 libtraceevent sync Tzvetomir Stoyanov
@ 2020-06-18 13:58 ` Steven Rostedt
  2020-06-18 16:03   ` Tzvetomir Stoyanov
  2020-06-18 15:46 ` Steven Rostedt
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Steven Rostedt @ 2020-06-18 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tzvetomir Stoyanov; +Cc: linux-trace-devel

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:43:42 +0300
Tzvetomir Stoyanov <tz.stoyanov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
> These are differences in commits between both libtracevent
> implementations, in trace-cmd and in kernel. Please look at them, I'm
> going to synchronize both trees according to this list.
> 
> trace-cmd/traceevent commits, should be added in kernel/traceevent:
>   "trace-cmd: Introduced new traceevent API, for adding new plugins
> directories."
>      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=5c8ac22552af4213f81cb7839f7f262252a80855
>    "trace-cmd: Optimize pretty_print() function"
>       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=d8c1349f44ca9ac8ef0e7f198a133603ea399a95
>    "trace-cmd: Move plugin options from trace-cmd to libtraceevent."
>       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=5988d3085d9ec5d7418ad49bc8c7e88c832d5ac5
>  "trace-cmd: Remove trace-cmd plugin handling routines"
>       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=b2cf2e46a6d013d4037118274cc783570277ce32
>   "trace-cmd: Add proper KBUFFER_TYPE_TIME_STAMP handling"
>       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=e5de44dd43523764d18dc773f82ce1b738c22e64
>    "trace-cmd: Add --debug to trace-cmd report"
>       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=8cdbccd5ef422dc518e7246aa1c41922e834120b

OK for the above, but they the subjects will need to change to follow
the lib/traceeevent subjects. For example:

 trace-cmd: Optimize pretty_print() function

would become:

  tools lib traceevent: Optimize pretty_print() function

Also, the change logs may need to be tweaked to be specific for the
library. Though they can still reference trace-cmd as a user of the
APIs.

But keep the authors of these patches the same (From: lines).

> 
> trace-cmd/traceevent/plugins commits, should be added in
> kernel/traceevent/plugins:
>     "trace-cmd report: Add -O offset for function plugin"
>          https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=1785022e12cf0079889c519ffc7157f2143326ea
>     "trace-cmd: Move kernel_stack event handler to "function" plugin."
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=8ba49dad8877fbd27cd6659397a01fb9243f7953
>     "tools lib traceevent: Add builtin handler for trace_marker_raw"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=d9f4b4043a68602f869c8c73b499cd7c7b4194b9
>     "trace-cmd: Add plugin for decoding syscalls/sys_enter_futex"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=25224f44a75e2ede5c2085683c0a008980ca87e7

Same for the above.

>     "Change to SPDX License format"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=ff551288621dd07e9a9da433cb5b9f539c025cb6

This hasn't already been updated (haven't gone and looked)?

>     "trace-cmd: Add more SVM exit reasons"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=4421d9551b903d720bb8534a02c3564187eab045
>     "trace-cmd: Add plugin for tlb_flush"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=7a0ead47bdb85288c855fafae24719b1ca9b907e

The above are fine with the same comments as the others.

>     "trace-cmd: Add hack to report out blktrace"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=9e0fd22b14805a3a3219a99bc5eccebf70f5484a

Hold off on this one.

I'll take a look at the rest later.

-- Steve

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: libtraceevent sync
  2020-06-18 11:43 libtraceevent sync Tzvetomir Stoyanov
  2020-06-18 13:58 ` Steven Rostedt
@ 2020-06-18 15:46 ` Steven Rostedt
  2020-06-18 15:55   ` Tzvetomir Stoyanov
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Steven Rostedt @ 2020-06-18 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tzvetomir Stoyanov; +Cc: linux-trace-devel

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:43:42 +0300
Tzvetomir Stoyanov <tz.stoyanov@gmail.com> wrote:

> kernel/traceevent/plugins commits, should be added in
> trace-cmd/traceevent/plugins:
>     "libtraceevent: Remove unneeded semicolon"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=eebe80c982546ce1041b7dcf3c461406f1e7e88f
>      "tools lib traceevent: Fix memory leakage in filter_event"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=f84ae29a6169318f9c929720c49d96323d2bbab9
>      "tools lib traceevent: Take care of return value of asprintf"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=f8ff18be1f5c6ba1c2befb043bea6e7eaf9f8987

The above are fine.

>      "tools lib traceevent: Added support for pkg-config"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=cc03e1a8f82dff36fb329469c28cbfe7d2e6156a

Hmm, do we need this? If the plan is to make traceevent its own
package, I don't think we need to have pkg-config for trace-cmd.

>      "tools lib traceevent: Remove hard coded install paths from
> pkg-config file"
>         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=53dbabfe50262eeebb56ce18789c3c885f15e6ac

Same for this one. I don't think the libraries should be installed via trace-cmd.


> 
> kernel/traceevent/plugins commits, should be added in
> trace-cmd/traceevent/plugins:
>      "tools lib traceevent: update KVM plugin"
>          https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=2f465deef7ce8c722121b782dd91c284f5ae80ca

This is good.

Thanks Tzvetomir!

-- Steve

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: libtraceevent sync
  2020-06-18 15:46 ` Steven Rostedt
@ 2020-06-18 15:55   ` Tzvetomir Stoyanov
  2020-06-18 17:59     ` Steven Rostedt
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Tzvetomir Stoyanov @ 2020-06-18 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven Rostedt; +Cc: linux-trace-devel

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 6:47 PM Steven Rostedt <rostedt@goodmis.org> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:43:42 +0300
> Tzvetomir Stoyanov <tz.stoyanov@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > kernel/traceevent/plugins commits, should be added in
> > trace-cmd/traceevent/plugins:
> >     "libtraceevent: Remove unneeded semicolon"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=eebe80c982546ce1041b7dcf3c461406f1e7e88f
> >      "tools lib traceevent: Fix memory leakage in filter_event"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=f84ae29a6169318f9c929720c49d96323d2bbab9
> >      "tools lib traceevent: Take care of return value of asprintf"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=f8ff18be1f5c6ba1c2befb043bea6e7eaf9f8987
>
> The above are fine.
>
> >      "tools lib traceevent: Added support for pkg-config"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=cc03e1a8f82dff36fb329469c28cbfe7d2e6156a
>
> Hmm, do we need this? If the plan is to make traceevent its own
> package, I don't think we need to have pkg-config for trace-cmd.
>
> >      "tools lib traceevent: Remove hard coded install paths from
> > pkg-config file"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=53dbabfe50262eeebb56ce18789c3c885f15e6ac
>
> Same for this one. I don't think the libraries should be installed via trace-cmd.

There is already an "install_libs" target in trace-cmd top Makefile. I
think all libraries which are supposed to be used with 3th party
applications should be integrated with pkg-config infrastructure.

>
>
> >
> > kernel/traceevent/plugins commits, should be added in
> > trace-cmd/traceevent/plugins:
> >      "tools lib traceevent: update KVM plugin"
> >          https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=2f465deef7ce8c722121b782dd91c284f5ae80ca
>
> This is good.
>
> Thanks Tzvetomir!
>
> -- Steve



-- 
Tzvetomir (Ceco) Stoyanov
VMware Open Source Technology Center

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: libtraceevent sync
  2020-06-18 13:58 ` Steven Rostedt
@ 2020-06-18 16:03   ` Tzvetomir Stoyanov
  2020-06-18 19:27     ` Steven Rostedt
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Tzvetomir Stoyanov @ 2020-06-18 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven Rostedt; +Cc: linux-trace-devel

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 4:58 PM Steven Rostedt <rostedt@goodmis.org> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:43:42 +0300
> Tzvetomir Stoyanov <tz.stoyanov@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Steven,
> > These are differences in commits between both libtracevent
> > implementations, in trace-cmd and in kernel. Please look at them, I'm
> > going to synchronize both trees according to this list.
> >
> > trace-cmd/traceevent commits, should be added in kernel/traceevent:
> >   "trace-cmd: Introduced new traceevent API, for adding new plugins
> > directories."
> >      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=5c8ac22552af4213f81cb7839f7f262252a80855
> >    "trace-cmd: Optimize pretty_print() function"
> >       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=d8c1349f44ca9ac8ef0e7f198a133603ea399a95
> >    "trace-cmd: Move plugin options from trace-cmd to libtraceevent."
> >       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=5988d3085d9ec5d7418ad49bc8c7e88c832d5ac5
> >  "trace-cmd: Remove trace-cmd plugin handling routines"
> >       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=b2cf2e46a6d013d4037118274cc783570277ce32
> >   "trace-cmd: Add proper KBUFFER_TYPE_TIME_STAMP handling"
> >       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=e5de44dd43523764d18dc773f82ce1b738c22e64
> >    "trace-cmd: Add --debug to trace-cmd report"
> >       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=8cdbccd5ef422dc518e7246aa1c41922e834120b
>
> OK for the above, but they the subjects will need to change to follow
> the lib/traceeevent subjects. For example:
>
>  trace-cmd: Optimize pretty_print() function
>
> would become:
>
>   tools lib traceevent: Optimize pretty_print() function
>
> Also, the change logs may need to be tweaked to be specific for the
> library. Though they can still reference trace-cmd as a user of the
> APIs.
>
> But keep the authors of these patches the same (From: lines).
>
> >
> > trace-cmd/traceevent/plugins commits, should be added in
> > kernel/traceevent/plugins:
> >     "trace-cmd report: Add -O offset for function plugin"
> >          https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=1785022e12cf0079889c519ffc7157f2143326ea
> >     "trace-cmd: Move kernel_stack event handler to "function" plugin."
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=8ba49dad8877fbd27cd6659397a01fb9243f7953
> >     "tools lib traceevent: Add builtin handler for trace_marker_raw"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=d9f4b4043a68602f869c8c73b499cd7c7b4194b9
> >     "trace-cmd: Add plugin for decoding syscalls/sys_enter_futex"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=25224f44a75e2ede5c2085683c0a008980ca87e7
>
> Same for the above.
>
> >     "Change to SPDX License format"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=ff551288621dd07e9a9da433cb5b9f539c025cb6
>
> This hasn't already been updated (haven't gone and looked)?
Most of the files in "tools/lib/traceevent/plugins/" have no "SPDX
License" header, should we update them ?

>
> >     "trace-cmd: Add more SVM exit reasons"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=4421d9551b903d720bb8534a02c3564187eab045
> >     "trace-cmd: Add plugin for tlb_flush"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=7a0ead47bdb85288c855fafae24719b1ca9b907e
>
> The above are fine with the same comments as the others.
>
> >     "trace-cmd: Add hack to report out blktrace"
> >         https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git/commit/?id=9e0fd22b14805a3a3219a99bc5eccebf70f5484a
>
> Hold off on this one.
>
> I'll take a look at the rest later.
>
> -- Steve



-- 
Tzvetomir (Ceco) Stoyanov
VMware Open Source Technology Center

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: libtraceevent sync
  2020-06-18 15:55   ` Tzvetomir Stoyanov
@ 2020-06-18 17:59     ` Steven Rostedt
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: Steven Rostedt @ 2020-06-18 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tzvetomir Stoyanov; +Cc: linux-trace-devel

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 18:55:29 +0300
Tzvetomir Stoyanov <tz.stoyanov@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Same for this one. I don't think the libraries should be installed via trace-cmd.  
> 
> There is already an "install_libs" target in trace-cmd top Makefile. I
> think all libraries which are supposed to be used with 3th party
> applications should be integrated with pkg-config infrastructure.

So if this is just for libtracefs and libtracecmd, then sure. But we
want libtraceevents a separate repo, and eventually remove it from here.

And perhaps we will do the same for libtracecmd and libtracefs.

-- Steve

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: libtraceevent sync
  2020-06-18 16:03   ` Tzvetomir Stoyanov
@ 2020-06-18 19:27     ` Steven Rostedt
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: Steven Rostedt @ 2020-06-18 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tzvetomir Stoyanov; +Cc: linux-trace-devel

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 19:03:41 +0300
Tzvetomir Stoyanov <tz.stoyanov@gmail.com> wrote:

> > This hasn't already been updated (haven't gone and looked)?  
> Most of the files in "tools/lib/traceevent/plugins/" have no "SPDX
> License" header, should we update them ?

Yes, and they should all be LGPL.

Thanks!

-- Steve

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 7+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-06-18 11:43 libtraceevent sync Tzvetomir Stoyanov
2020-06-18 13:58 ` Steven Rostedt
2020-06-18 16:03   ` Tzvetomir Stoyanov
2020-06-18 19:27     ` Steven Rostedt
2020-06-18 15:46 ` Steven Rostedt
2020-06-18 15:55   ` Tzvetomir Stoyanov
2020-06-18 17:59     ` Steven Rostedt

Linux-Trace-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/linux-trace-devel/0 linux-trace-devel/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 linux-trace-devel linux-trace-devel/ https://lore.kernel.org/linux-trace-devel \
		linux-trace-devel@vger.kernel.org
	public-inbox-index linux-trace-devel

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.kernel.vger.linux-trace-devel


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git