* Linux Kernel Wireless stack presentation
@ 2009-08-20  7:02 Rami Rosen
From: Rami Rosen @ 2009-08-20  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Folks,

  I am giving on Thursday next week a lecture about the Linux Kernel
Wireless stack in a
Linux User Group in Herzelia (Israel).

  The slides are available online now, so I thought some of you might
be interested
to take a look; the presentation is very detailed (over 110 pages).

see:
http://tuxology.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/wirelessLecHerzelinux.pdf

and
http://tuxology.net/herzelinux/

(I know that this is a bit off topic, but it seems to me that this can interest
some members of the Linux wireless community)

Regards,
Rami Rosen