* Call For Proposal: Linux Wireless Summit(s) 2010
@ 2010-01-11 13:57 John W. Linville
From: John W. Linville @ 2010-01-11 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Already starting to get emails, so I guess it is about that time
again... :-)

Does anyone have any legitimate proposals for Linux wireless summit
meetings for 2010?  What you propose is up to you, but I (personally)
would prefer to have something near in time and space to a larger
event.  Alternatively, a small wireless-specific event with a serious
sponsor could be nice.

In 2009 there were two meetings, one in Europe (i.e. Berlin) and one
in North America (i.e. Portland).  This actually turned-out quite
well IMHO, but I don't really want to organize two meetings again
this year myself.  OTOH, my last contact with the LinuxCon organizers
suggested that we could have space with them in the Boston area in
the Fall (September?).  So I will view that as our default option
(especially for North America).

So, anyone else want to make a proposal?

Thanks,

John
linville@tuxdriver.com			might be all we have.  Be ready.