* MX27 libertas_sdio SDIO Interrupts vs available bitrate
@ 2010-07-29 10:46 Andreas Feuersinger
From: Andreas Feuersinger @ 2010-07-29 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libertas-dev, linux-mmc, linux-wireless

Hi,

I'm trying to improve throughput of the Marvell 8686 sdio wlan module.
Unfortunately I have to stick with kernel 2.6.22.

Everything works except for very bad datarate. So far the mxc_mmc
driver does not handle any SDIO interrupts. Could that be the reason
for the bad performance?

I figured, it does not make any difference wheter I use DMA for data
transfer or not (odd?)

I get only up to 90K/s.

thanks!

Andreas