Linux-Wireless Archive on lore.kernel.org
* iw scan dump for /AX attributes?
@ 2019-09-05 18:20 Ben Greear
From: Ben Greear @ 2019-09-05 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hello,

Is anyone working on getting iw to print out /AX (HE) related
info?  As far as I can tell, it does not do so currently, but maybe
I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>

* Re: iw scan dump for /AX attributes?
@ 2019-09-05 19:02 ` Johannes Berg
From: Johannes Berg @ 2019-09-05 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Greear, linux-wireless

On Thu, 2019-09-05 at 11:20 -0700, Ben Greear wrote:

> Is anyone working on getting iw to print out /AX (HE) related
> info?

Good question, I wonder why we didn't do that. But no, we're not working
on it as far as I know, and I haven't seen anything from anyone else
either.

johannes

* Re: iw scan dump for /AX attributes?
@ 2019-09-05 20:10   ` John Crispin
From: John Crispin @ 2019-09-05 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Berg, Ben Greear, linux-wireless

On 05/09/2019 21:02, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Thu, 2019-09-05 at 11:20 -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
>
>> Is anyone working on getting iw to print out /AX (HE) related
>> info?
> Good question, I wonder why we didn't do that. But no, we're not working
> on it as far as I know, and I haven't seen anything from anyone else
> either.
>
> johannes

Hi Ben,

I sent patches recently for most of the AX stuff recently, got some
local patches for scan, will post them soonish

     John