* Conversion of w83627ehf to hwmon_device_register_with_info ?
@ 2017-03-03  0:33 Peter Hüwe
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Peter Hüwe @ 2017-03-03  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-hwmon; +Cc: Jean Delvare, Guenter Roeck, linux-kernel

Hi,

is anybody else working on the conversion of the w83627ehf to the new
hwmon_device_register_with_info interface?

Otherwise I will probably update the driver to this interface within the next
days - but since it's a lot of work I wanted to check for duplication first.

Do you think it makes sense to introduce a hwmon_sensor_types for "intrusion"
as well? - there are currently 8 drivers who offer that interface.

Thanks,
Peter